Minutes from AGM below. Please note Club Fees due £20.00/£10.00 for concessionary
MILBURN HARRIERS AAC
Annual General Meeting Minutes – 10th March 2018
Attendance: Stephen McKeown, Stephen Johnson, Patrick Burns, Frazer Ferguson, Bobby Shields.
Apologies: Yvonne & Lindsay Cunningham, Elaine Somerville.
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks: The Chairman thanked all in attendance, reporting 2017 had been a challenging year due to injuries to various members which affect Club night turnout. There has been no interest in the last year for Jog Scotland Members to transition to the Club, however we will continually advertise to attract members.
- Acceptance of Minutes of AGM held 2017Last year’s minutes summarised and ACCEPTED BY Stephen McKeown and SECONDED BY Patrick Burns.
- Re-election/Election of Committee Members
- Chairperson – Stephen McKeown
- Treasurer – Patrick Burns
- Social Secretary – Frazer Ferguson
- Race Coordinator – Stephen Johnson
- Secretary – Yvonne Cunninghan
- Treasurer’s report: Current balance to date £2260.12 cash in bank. 2017 Expenditure Room hire fee £8, Club SAL Fee £73, Club post Cross Country Breakfast £35 and Club Trophies £95. 2017 Income came from Club Membership Fees and sale of kit.
- Club Fees 2018-19 – £20.00 Senior. 2 Honorary members James Robertson and Robert Shields exempt from Club fees. £10.00 Junior/Senior Citizen/Student/Unemployed
- GP Championship Race programme2018 Series well into place with Strathleven and Whinney Hill Cross Country races completed. Suggested that next two races be the Duathlon and Horseshoe 10 mile road race which were missed in 2017. Planning for Duathlon on Saturday 24th March 2018 and Horseshoe to be next on calendar.
- Social Secretary Report: Club had social night prior Christmas and also the Club breakfast after the Whinney Hill Cross Country. Unfortunately the outing to Fort William was cancelled as a result of individual call offs. Club Presentation night to be arranged for the Stables Restaurant Balloch on Saturday 24th March 2017. The Secretary proposed £150.00 be donated to the event which was agreed by all. Frazer to book the Stables for the night out . We will then publish on the Website and Club Facebook Page.
- AOB: Discussion around some new kit. The Secretary holds a stock of mixed sizes of vests, suggested the Secretary does a stock check prior to looking at making any orders. Advert to be put up in Alexandria Community Centre and Community Advertiser Chairman to arrange.
- Thanks to the Chairman for providing the venue and subsequent food and refreshments on close of the meeting.
Meeting Closed at 7:20